Lost Husky - Lone Lake area

  • p_carey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Hello,
      Our Husky got our this morning around 8:30. As he likes to run he
      headed to the woods on the East side of Lone Lake, heading towards
      Langley.
      He's black and white with tags with his address and my cell phone
      number (206-200-4259). He's friendly as can be with most any person
      but likes to bark at other dogs, especially males.
      We're new to the area and doubt he'll be able to find his way back
      even though we've gone on a few walks in the area.

      If found, please call 360-321-2129 or 206-200-4259 and leave a message.

      pwc
      PS his name is Yukon but he usually responds better to a call for
      Kenai, our other dog. :-)
    • Peter Carey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        He's been found after a nice 1 1/2hour jaunt.

        thanks
        pwc

        Our Husky got our this morning around 8:30. As he likes to run he
        headed to the woods on the East side of Lone Lake, heading towards
        Langley.
        He's black and white with tags with his address and my cell phone
        number (206-200-4259). He's friendly as can be with most any person
        but likes to bark at other dogs, especially males.
        We're new to the area and doubt he'll be able to find his way back
        even though we've gone on a few walks in the area.

        If found, please call 360-321-2129 or 206-200-4259 and leave a message.

        pwc
        PS his name is Yukon but he usually responds better to a call for
        Kenai, our other dog. :-)

        Please send email to this group only to report a
        dog that you have lost or found.

        If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact and VISIT
        the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
        Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. It is very important to visit the shelters yourself to check for your dog -- shelter staff may
        not recognize your dog from a description over the telephone. Check out the WAIF web site to see if you recognize a dog currently at
        the
        shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/). If you have found a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other places dog owners may
        contact (like the veterinary clinics.) Post a notice at the off-leash dog parks. A dog license tag or other ID on the dog will help
        return the animal home safely. Consider a microchip -- a stolen dog will have its tags removed before being dumped, so a microchip
        might help return your dog home.

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links