FW: [whidbeylostdogs] (unknown)

  • Sarah Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      LOST DOG "Nicodemus" or "Nico". Black Lab - Beagle mix, all black
      with
      graying muzzle - looks like a black lab puppy but he's 9.5 years old.
      neutered male, 28 pounds. smooth, shiny, short coat, "button flap"
      ears,
      regular tail, somewhat visible scar from ear to ear. Disappeared from
      yard
      near Useless Bay, Wednesday 4/20, 10am. at the time was wearing black,
      leather collar with ID and rabies tag. PLEASE find him! and tether;
      he is
      an escape artist... no fence will hold him. Call Kevin, Susan, or
      Lauren:
      360) 321-5688.