Lost female dog on Bush Pt Road 3-30-05 Wed...

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      I just came home from work and found that one of my dogs was missing
      from our fenced yard. She is a nine year old brown, mixed charpai
      (sp?) and whatever, Geisla, we think. Weighs about 55 or 60 lbs. She
      has a distinctive curly tail. She answers to the name LittlePig, LP
      or Lo Pan. I know, I know. She is friendly, but timid with
      strangers. She is a talker...throws her head back and "woof woof".
      I don't know how she could have gotten out, the fence being 4 feet.
      We live 2 miles out Bush Pt Rd./Smugglers cove Rd. off of the main
      highway.

      If you have seen her, please call Mark or Crary Gaggia at 331-1068 or
      mail at gee@.... Thanks.
      PS: I have a million photos of her, but don't know how to post them
      here. If someone knows how, I would appreciate the help.