Lost Kerry Blue Terrier

  • Jnsndianen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 10:23 AM
      Stella is home again. Found on the road by two wonderful people who happen
      to be animal lovers. She spent her night away from home sleeping with the
      girl who picked her up. She and her mother went out of their way to contact
      vets, call the WAIF shelter and drive around looking for Stella's home. We,
      unfortunately, were away. We are very lucky - so is Stella. Thank you all
      for your interest and help.
      Diane Johnson