Lost Dog On Easter Sunday From June Beach/East Harbor Road

  • Kimberly Cerra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2005
      We lost our 1 1/2 year old Golden Retriever mix, short Black & Brindle coat
      dog. His name is Hauden and he is very friendly to people, other dogs and
      cats.

      He followed somebody up the beach from our house Sunday at around 3pm on
      Easter and never came back. It's the first time he's ever strayed from
      home.

      We live at June Beach which is 3 miles north of Freeland on East Harbor
      Road. When last seen he was headed north up the beach towards Beverly
      Beach. We have scoured the Beverly Beach area but saw no sign of him.

      We can be reached at home 360-730-2165 or by email k@...

      A headshot is attached.

      Thanks!

      Kimberly