Found dog

  • kogwonton2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
      this message comes third hand, as a friend asked that i post this. A
      young male nuetered dog (acts like a puppy) was found at Fort Ebey
      State Park. Looks like a Jack Russell Terrier but my friend isn't
      sure. Sorry, I know that's not much to go on!
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
        Adorable short haired dog with ball. Seems to be willing to play forever.
        Sweet. Found on Honeymoon Bay Rd. Freeland. For more info. Contact Rachel at
        Rachel@....

        St. Augustine's in-the-Woods Episcopal Parish

        Freeland, Washington

        360.331.4887

      • alexis leduc
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2010
          Found on 5/6/10 at 12:30 on East Harbor rd, Freeland. Female Beagle looks
          to be about 5-6 years old. A little on the heavy side, tricolor, medium
          size, long tail. She looks in Good health.

          My phone number is 360-321-4718. We will keep her until we hear back from
          someone. I have already contacted Waif, the sheriff's office and will take
          her to the vet to see if she has a chip.

        • Melissa Stone
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20
            Black lab near ledgewood and Bon air communities

            Sent from my iPhone