lost dog

  • MaryJane & Kevin Lungren
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 15, 2005
      Lost dog--9 year old golden retriever, female, answers to the name of
      "Sweetie". Last seen on East Harbor Road in Freeland between Goss Lake Road
      and Goddell Road on Monday March 14. Please call Marilou or Louie at
      331-4602 or reply to this email.

      thanks!
    • Pamela Jacques
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 14, 2006
        Missing since Saturday March 11. Australian shepherd/Blue Heeler mix.
        Brown and black coat with blue eyes, about 45 lbs. Female named Zoe,
        age 11 or 12. Needs meds. Collar, but no tags. Disappeared during a run
        on the trails behind South Whidbey Primary School. Please help us find
        her, she is greatly missed. 221-8162, Pam and Frank.
      • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2010
          Lost Bear!

          Our dear friend Bear is lost (in a manner of speaking, he is a dog and how "lost" could he really be?). He is an orangy coyote color, part wolf, part malamute, part coyote. We assume that he is wandering the woods and roads of South Whidbey, looking for his owners who are out of town until Monday. You will probably see him anywhere between Coles, Midvale, Maxwelton, Bailey, Cultus Bay, and hopefully not any further than that. If you see him or have him:

          Call Ashley at 661-609-5722.

        • I R
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 26, 2010
            Our bernese mountain dog is missing, he was last seen at the top of scenic ave off of fish road in freeland at around 8pm last night 9/25/10. He is three years old and very shy to new people. He is a long hair black body with white chest and brown markings. please call us if you see him 425-766-3302 or 360-969-5292, his name is Neiko and has a blue camo collar under the fur.
          • jeemy35
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 30, 2010
              female chocolate labrador lost. pure breed but has a white bearded chin. answers to the name of maggie. no collar or tags on her. very friendly dog. lost from house on roeder dr up near heller water towers. if found please contact jim 253 3779092
            • heidi fox
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 7, 2015

                Lost our dog casper. White jack Russell
                Last night near swantown rd oak harbor