Lost dog

  • Lenna Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 5:00 PM
      A German Shorthair Pinter seen loose on Smugglers Cove. March 3rd and
      4:30

      Lenna Rose
      lrose@...
      360-321-2441

    • Trina Vice
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
        We lost our baby girl in the cresant harbor area of military housing,
        she is a white pitbull, she is very friendly so don't be afaird of
        her. She has been missing since Feb 24th. Please any info would be
        very helpful, for we have contacted every place we can think of she
        could be with no luck. We are also offering a reward for anyone who
        brings her home. Please email me if you have any info at all. She is
        very loved and very missed!!!
      • landon.primrose
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
          Lost reddish brown Shepard husky mix with blue eyes. Last seen 4-11-12 around 525 and classic road. Please call Landon @ 730 3722