Lost Dog

  • Heather LaVoy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2005
      Hi my name is Heather. My dog Dazee has been missing since 2/18/05 around 4:30 pm in the Clinton area. She is 2 1/2 medium size. She is an Airedale mix with medium legnth wiry hair. She has a skin condition and some hair loss on her hind quarters. She has brown eyes and is wearing a purple collar. She has floppy ears and is very friendly. If anyone finds her please call me at 360-341-2594. Ask for Heather or Jill. We miss her very much and hope to have her returned to us safely soon. Thank you for all your help.
      Heather

    • Darlene
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
        Lost Australian Shepherd RED & WHITE
        Responds to the name of Athena
        lost on 3-18-09 in rollng hills.
      • tallislandgirl
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
          Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

          Laura 341-3775-home
          360-914-1144 cell
        • Mary Jo Keil
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
            Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

            Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

          • robert
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
              Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
            • Jennifer Wilson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
                We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
                is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
                is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
                Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
                phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.