found

  • Yvonne Billera
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
      A very dirty, only marginally contrite Daisy snuck home of her own accord after 3 hours on the lam. She extends her apologies for having caused any concern. As do I.

    • Jason Shubert
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hello! This is Jason from Clinton with the lost black lab healer mix. She was
        found yesterday evening thanks to an aware citizen. She is home and happy! I
        would like to thank everyone for there support and in the future if there is
        anything I could assist with please shoot an e-mail. Thank you again and happy
        new year!