found

  • Yvonne Billera
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
      A very dirty, somewhat contrite Daisy the Bouvier returned home of her own accord.

    • Yvonne Billera
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
        A very dirty, only marginally contrite Daisy snuck home of her own accord after 3 hours on the lam. She extends her apologies for having caused any concern. As do I.

      • Jason Shubert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
          Hello! This is Jason from Clinton with the lost black lab healer mix. She was
          found yesterday evening thanks to an aware citizen. She is home and happy! I
          would like to thank everyone for there support and in the future if there is
          anything I could assist with please shoot an e-mail. Thank you again and happy
          new year!