lost & cold but safe Westie

  • vctr_payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      If you're missing a Westie, he/she may be at WAIF 360.678.5816. I
      volunteer there and was leaving for the day when a nice couple
      brought the dog in. Sorry the info is sketchy, but the dog was
      apparently trapped, tangled in something that kept it in water for
      more than an hour? The rescuers checked the residence but found
      nobody home so brought the dag to WAIF. I believe the dog is from
      the Coupeville area. Sorry info is not more complete but the pooch
      was receiving the necessary attention and was not deemed needy of
      emergency services, so that's good news. Good luck!