Lost Jack Russell male

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      On Tuesday morning Dece. 28th Tas -- a 9 year old Jack Russell was
      lost on Brooks Hill Road. He is much loved and very missed. He is
      microchipped for identification.
      Owner can be reached anytime at 360-221-7635
      My name is Lisa Livingston. Please help me find him, he is not a
      roamer and this is highly unusual for him to disappear.
      Thank you. I have called the Shelter also.