Re: [whidbeylostdogs] found 2 labs

  • Sherrie Short
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      Good morning Merlyn,
      Do you still have these dogs? If so I just wanted to let you know that if the electronic collor is an Invisible Fence collar you can find the owner. The collars have a number in the area between the two posts. If you call Invisible Fence at 1-800-800-fenc they can tell you the name and phone. If it is not Invisible Fence then of course this will not work.

      Good luck.

      Sherrie Short

      Merlyn Foote <somrset@...> wrote:
      We found two black labs. One with electronic collar. We have them in our yard near Adams & Bush Point Rd.

      Please send email to this group only to report a
      dog that you have lost or found.

      If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact and VISIT
      the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
      Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. It is very important to visit the shelters yourself to check for your dog -- shelter staff may not recognize your dog from a description over the telephone. Check out the WAIF web site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
      shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/). If you have found a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
      or other ID on the dog will help return the animal home safely. Consider a microchip -- a stolen dog will have its tags removed before being dumped, so a microchip might help return your dog home.

      If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address in a new message you create.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT