Two black labs on the loose...

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2004
      Just had a visit from two youngish black labs, who had apparently
      been swiming somewhere. One was wearing an invisible fence collar,
      it would appear. The other had sort of a pug nose. They are having
      a great adventure. Sadly, my three dogs not have them hanging
      around and they just moved on at 2:49pm 12=26...Sunday..

      If you are missing your pals, email me or call 331 1068 and I will
      try to give you the whereabouts. Bush Pt Rd near Shipping
      View/Dolphin on the way to Bush Pt.