lost dog

  • g211252459
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 7, 2004
      I Had My dog taken from my front yard on Nov. 15th. Freeland area,
      however the person who took him lives in Oak Harbor. He is brindle
      (blk & Brown) he weighs 35 lbs. one ear stands up and the other
      flops down. He comes to the name of Kolby.Please call 331-7795 if
      you have seen him.
    • MaryJane & Kevin Lungren
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 15, 2005
        Lost dog--9 year old golden retriever, female, answers to the name of
        "Sweetie". Last seen on East Harbor Road in Freeland between Goss Lake Road
        and Goddell Road on Monday March 14. Please call Marilou or Louie at
        331-4602 or reply to this email.

        thanks!
      • Pamela Jacques
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 14, 2006
          Missing since Saturday March 11. Australian shepherd/Blue Heeler mix.
          Brown and black coat with blue eyes, about 45 lbs. Female named Zoe,
          age 11 or 12. Needs meds. Collar, but no tags. Disappeared during a run
          on the trails behind South Whidbey Primary School. Please help us find
          her, she is greatly missed. 221-8162, Pam and Frank.
        • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2 4:40 PM
            Lost Bear!

            Our dear friend Bear is lost (in a manner of speaking, he is a dog and how "lost" could he really be?). He is an orangy coyote color, part wolf, part malamute, part coyote. We assume that he is wandering the woods and roads of South Whidbey, looking for his owners who are out of town until Monday. You will probably see him anywhere between Coles, Midvale, Maxwelton, Bailey, Cultus Bay, and hopefully not any further than that. If you see him or have him:

            Call Ashley at 661-609-5722.

          • I R
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 26 12:31 PM
              Our bernese mountain dog is missing, he was last seen at the top of scenic ave off of fish road in freeland at around 8pm last night 9/25/10. He is three years old and very shy to new people. He is a long hair black body with white chest and brown markings. please call us if you see him 425-766-3302 or 360-969-5292, his name is Neiko and has a blue camo collar under the fur.
            • jeemy35
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 30 8:52 AM
                female chocolate labrador lost. pure breed but has a white bearded chin. answers to the name of maggie. no collar or tags on her. very friendly dog. lost from house on roeder dr up near heller water towers. if found please contact jim 253 3779092
              • heidi fox
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 7, 2015

                  Lost our dog casper. White jack Russell
                  Last night near swantown rd oak harbor