LOST - 1 husky & 1 black retriever mix - 11/26 - Langley:Pinewood/Bayview area

  • christinaparker4792
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      Our elderly black and white male husky and 1 year old black &
      brindled male retriever mix escaped our yard Friday 11/26 around 3:30
      pm. We live in the Pinewood Circle area and think they went into the
      woods in the Metcalf trails between Bayview Road and Saratoga road.
      They may have been heading North. Both dogs are fixed and extremely
      friendly and are wearing collars, but (unfortunately) no tags. Max,
      the husky, has a green nylon collar and Trooper, the retriever mix,
      has a burgundy nylon collar.

      If anyone sees them, or thinks they may have seen them, please,
      please contact us at 221-5582. We've been driving, walking and
      searching and are very worried.

      Thank you so much!