Wandering dog

  • Robert Armbruster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      I was at LMS in Langley today at 4:00 PM picking up my son and saw a dog walking the parking lot, looking confused. It looked like a mix of Golden Retriever and Australian Shepherd. Couldn't see if it was male or female, but looked to be between 4 & 8 yrs of age. Brown, black and white in color with long fir. My son said it was hanging out around the middle school all day. Anyone else see it?