Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Digest Number 213

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004
      Thank you. Yes, this is a good place to post this .Very sad, I know. Also,
      if someone out there sees a dog that looks lost and scared, it probably is.
      Please post along with a description, place and time of sighting, etc. Also
      encourage every dog person you know to sign up on this list. The more eyes
      out there looking, the better. You will appreciate this wonderful resource
      if your dog is ever lost. Thanks to Ron Kerrigan at Maxwelton Valley
      Gardens for setting it up.
      Patricia Buchanan, president FETCH!!

      Has your dog wagged its tail today?
      FETCH!