Edward the Corgi

  • Kathi G
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      It's with a huge sigh of relief I'm able to report that Edward is safely home again. This is a house pet, certainly not a dog who'd ever spend a
      night outside alone, and we were just about ill at the thought of him wandering the Goss lake woods in the dark. All that worry - and walking in
      the woods till very late at night - was for nothing. Edward was safely housed overnight & then I was phoned at 8 AM by a person who'd seen him
      posted on this list.

      After a completely sleepless night Edward & I are now seriously considering heading off to bed, but a huge thank you to all who helped make this possible!

      Kathi Gangi
      (& a very tired, but very happy to be home again, Edward the corgi!)