lost Husky and belgian shepard mix

  • loupbelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hello,

      two of our dogs left our property near Goss Lake (Goss ridge RD) two
      days ago. This is very unusual as they once in a great while braek
      the fence and go for a few hours. One is namee Belle (Husky from the
      Waif) and the otherone Aura (belgian Shepard). Please let us know if
      you have the chance to see them.

      Thank you

      Jean-Marc
    • loupbelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
        They came back home after 3 days and did not seem to have got into
        trouble.

        thanks you