found

  • Debra@Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3 12:13 PM
      Found on SR 20 near Campbell Lake Road, small brown female dog with black ears.

      PREVENT A STRAY ~ NEUTER OR SPAY.
      http://www.waifanimals.org

    • Yvonne Billera
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
        A very dirty, somewhat contrite Daisy the Bouvier returned home of her own accord.

      • Yvonne Billera
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
          A very dirty, only marginally contrite Daisy snuck home of her own accord after 3 hours on the lam. She extends her apologies for having caused any concern. As do I.

        • Jason Shubert
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
            Hello! This is Jason from Clinton with the lost black lab healer mix. She was
            found yesterday evening thanks to an aware citizen. She is home and happy! I
            would like to thank everyone for there support and in the future if there is
            anything I could assist with please shoot an e-mail. Thank you again and happy
            new year!