Kerrie and Shanti on the lam

  • James Enslow
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2004
      Again.

      Kerrie - neutered male Border Collie mix - black/white no tail

      Shanti - neutered female - Aussie Shepherd mix - reddish brown glorious tail

      Both friendly, Shanti more shy.

      Don't yet know how they got out of the yard on Saratoga Road in Langley
      at about 4:30 pm on Saturday 23 Oct..

      Any information as to their whereabouts gratefully received. Best is to
      telephone 221-0399.

      Thanks in advance,

      JE

    • James Enslow
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2004
        I finally retrieved them this morning. They are recuperating from their
        adventure.

        JE
      • rrjames@in-tel-a-choice.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16 2:45 PM
          Kerrie is a neutered male black and white border collie mix (no tail),
          Shanti is a neutered female russet collie mix (beautiful tail).

          Left the premises about 11 A.M. Sundayn 12/16. They are very ikely to be
          together.

          Any sighting please call James at 360 320-2252.

          Thanks in advance.

          JE