  • Chelsey Sjolseth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hello my name is Chelsey, and on Thursday September 30, my female chihuahua mix, took off. She was out in the yard and all of a sudden ran, which she often does, but usually comes back when you call her. But this time she kept going and was out of sight and we couldn't catch up to her. She was last seen going right off 8th onto Heller. She is light tan with long legs, she was wearing a pink collar with a blue tag on it. I just moved here from san diego so the tag says coronado and has identification number on it. We have called all the vets and animal shelters and we have not found her yet. Besides all the time looking for her after she took off. Im pretty sure someone might have her at home because she is cute. Anyways I hope you can help me find her. Please let me know if anyone has any information on her, her name is Mia. Thanks,

      Chelsey