Weimaraner mix

  • marilynlindsey2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      I'm happy to say that the owner of the Weimaraner mix found in Oak
      Harbor finally showed up at the shelter to get her. Apparently he
      was out of town and the dog got loose from wherever she was.
      Marilyn
    • waif
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hi Marilyn! Thanks for the update and I hope the owner takes better care of
        her! I will go ahead and take you off the dog surrender list. Sincerely,
        Donna @ Waif