updates

  • marilynlindsey2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      For those who are wondering about the endings of 2 posts I've made
      recently .... the yorkie who bolted from a dog agility competition at
      Camp Casey, Cpvl, was hit by a car and killed a couple days later.
      Sad ending there.

      As for the Weimaraner-mix I found on the highway in Oak Harbor, she's
      still at the city shelter on base. Yesterday (Monday) was supposed
      to be her first day up for adoption so I went to visit her. The lady
      running the shelter told me someone called, said they were the owner
      and they'd be right over, but as of 5:30 no-one had showed up. The
      call was kind of strange so she wasn't sure if it was really the
      owner or not. If anyone's interested in a sweet girl that size,
      please go look at her. They're guessing she's about a year old and
      was on the road for a while. She's filling out a little but is still
      very thin. She was very friendly the first day I went to visit her
      but yesterday she seemed a little fearful. Take some treats and
      you'll see the real girl. It'd be so great to see her go to a good
      home.
      Marilyn