found dog

  • felicia
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
      Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
      started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
      help us all.

      felicia
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
        Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

      • dkhdirector
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
          Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
          Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
          foster-care this dog until her family is found
        • Kurt Johnson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4 12:10 PM
            Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
            Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
            Today is June 4, 05

          • pourquois
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
              Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
              near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
              Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.