Kerrie and Shanti

  • James Enslow
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2004
      Are returned. Thank goodness.

      Thanks for good thoughts.

      JE
    • Margie Kuehn
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2004
        I was keeping an eye out and holding my breath. Glad you found them James.

        Margie

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
          Left West edge of Langley this Morning about 11Am. Dug out under the
          fence. I have a plan for reinforcement.

          They have been out as far as Porter field in the past.

          Thanks for any help. 360 320-2252

          JE
        • rrjames@in-tel-a-choice.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
            All is well. A neighbor called last night at 10 o'clock (after 11 hours of
            anxiety). They were happy and dirty.

            We had the advantage of "Lucky Pet" tags on both with an 800 number
            staffed 24/7. They gave her the numbers to call.

            Highly recommend those tags!

            Thanks for all good thoughts. Fence repair today.

            JE