FOUND Corgi like dog-Clinton near Chevron

  • Laura Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 3:31 PM
      Found- Sat. August 28 a golden like corgi like dog
      With white sock paws. He was wandering on Bob Galbreath
      Near the Chevron in Clinton. I was afraid he would be hit by
      A car. I took him (her?) to Dr. Robin who called animal control
      He/she looked well cared for and I hope he/she finds her/his way
      Home.