Male & female

  • h20dad388
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      I live in Bayview and lost both of my Golden Retrievers today around
      9AM this morning. Skip is 11 and Heidi is 6. They both have collars
      but no tags. She is cautious but he will give you kisses. If found,
      please call 321-5273. My son is heart broken.
    • Robert Armbruster
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
        As of about 10 AM this morning, both my male and female Golden Retrievers took off. I live next to Lone Lake in Bayview. Skip is 11 and Heidi is 7. She is very cautious but he will want all of your attention. My son is heart broken so if they show up, please call 321-5273. Thank you, Bob