Bravo!!!

  • luvthegoats@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      Bravo to those who thought of and created this email distribution
      list!!! I read about it in todays Record and have joined. We had lost
      a black dog in the dark @ 6am last week that we are babysitting. It
      took hours of searching the forrest and surrounding areas with the
      help of both family and friends to find her. I have great faith that
      this system will be beneficial to all of us pet lovers here on the
      Island. Many kudos to those of you who created it!!!
    • FETCH!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
        So glad you joined. I think we've all been through it once in our lives.
        Ron Kerrigan, FETCH!'s Daily Wag editor and webmaster coordinated this
        effort. Thanks so much for the kudos. I know Ron will appreciate it.
        Patricia
        President FETCH!

        FETCH!
        Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
        www.whidbey.net/fetch