Found

  • St. Augustines
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
      Two wonderful dogs. Probably mother and child. Both are either yellow lab or
      maybe a golden mix. I'll hang onto them here at my office for a couple of
      hours then either take them home or take them to waif. Call to ID.

      Rachel
      Work 331-4887
      Home 341-1350
    • h20dad388
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2004
        I just want to inform you that my male and female Golden Retrievers
        that I reported missing yesterday,in Bayview, were found and I picked
        them up this AM. Thank you... Robert Armbruster
      • Dr. Bob Baker and Ms. Barbara Moran
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2005
          Hi, we found a very sweet, well cared for black (lab?) mix with white
          nose and feet. Please email us. She was running along 525 in Clinton.
          P.S. We are willing to keep her if owner can't be found.
        • iamfrog@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2011
            Stichers returned home in rolling hills