found young golden retreiver bush pt area

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
      I have a fairly young, very enthusiastic, fully equipped golden
      retreiver male trying like crazy to get into my yard to play with my
      other dogs. I don't think my alpha male will tolerate it, so I have
      to leave the dog in the street.
      I live in Bush Pt trac park, about one half mile before Bush Pt when
      coming from freeland. Anyone who might know this dog can call me at
      331 1068 or mail me here and I will try to keep the dog around.
      Mark Gaggia
    • waif
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
        Hi Mark! Will pass on the info if we should hear from an owner. Sincerely,
        Donna @ Waif