Gunnar is Still Missing

  • crazywomandriver71
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 10:11 PM
      Gunnar is still missing. He's been missing 3 weeks now. I'm a
      wreck. What is the likely-hood that he has been wandering for 3
      weeks and not made his way home? I think someone must have him.
      I've done the shelters/animal control/vets/posters. I've driven
      around yelling his name, I've gone door to door, my neighbors must
      think I'm nuts. I make my kids play in the front yard in case he's
      listening. I tried to put dog food on the front porch but the cats
      ate it. Gunnar is a big dog. Someone had to have seen him.
      Again...he is a large (about 80lbs)neutered male retriever mix.
      He's the color of a Golden Retriever but with shorter hair. He has
      a rashy belly from flea allergies. He had a camoflauge collar on
      when he disappeared on July 16th from the Hillcrest area in Oak
      Harbor. Is there anything else I can do if I believe someone has
      him in their home? Do I have to put up a reward? I can't hardly
      pay my bills much less offer up money to someone who kidnapped my
      dog. I guess I'm going through the "angry stage". I just want
      Gunnar home so I can love him. Any advice? Sincerely, Julie
      Arnold (360)240-9904 ps I have not put an ad in the paper yet
      either, I guess it's time.