Lost: Yellow Lab Mix, Freeland

  • doug_doucette
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 9:23 PM
      Our yellow lab mix wandered off today. She is 4 years old,
      about 65 pounds. She has a faded pink collar, with a tag on it:
      Nica and our phone number (360)331-5661. Also she has an electronic
      collar for the invisible fence. We are in Freeland in
      the area bounded by the highway, Double Bluff Rd, Lancaster Rd,
      Woodard Rd, and Fish Rd. Please call if you find her. Thanks.
    • Gee Man
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30 8:33 AM
        I wonder if that is the same smallish, young lab that I saw running up and
        down the middle of the highway early Wed afternoon. She was very tired and
        confused, trotting up and down on the middle line. When I dropped my own
        dog at someone's work and went back to get her, I believe that someone had
        already picked her up. I was gone for less than two minutes. It was
        between the first and second freeland exits, just east of Porter's bldg. I
        looked in the ditch and didn't see her, so that is good.
        MG
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30 9:48 AM
          Could have been her. In any case she was picked up by Animal Control and is
          now at WAIF. I'll be picking her up soon.

          Gee Man wrote:
          > I wonder if that is the same smallish, young lab that I saw running up and
          > down the middle of the highway early Wed afternoon. She was very tired and
          > confused, trotting up and down on the middle line. When I dropped my own
          > dog at someone's work and went back to get her, I believe that someone had
          > already picked her up. I was gone for less than two minutes. It was
          > between the first and second freeland exits, just east of Porter's bldg. I
          > looked in the ditch and didn't see her, so that is good.
          > MG

          Doug Doucette Network Appliance
          doucette@... cell: 360-320-1201
          360-331-7292/408-822-8555 home: 360-331-5661
        • Gee Man
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30 10:41 AM
            Great...I guess. Glad she is ok.