26JUN01 NEW UPDATE: 2 LOST DOGS - Central Whidbey

  • grosso@whidbey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 9:23 AM
      Our 2 Dogs, Shipmate, a Jack Russell Terrier and Sailor, a Miniature
      Schnauzer are still missing. It has been 5 weeks but we are still
      holding out hope that they will be found and returned to us. We
      recently found out from our vet that a Jack Russell was returned
      after 6 weeks missing. We have posted additional signs with area
      veterinarians and public gathering places in hopes of stepping up our
      efforts to have as many eyes looking out for them as is possible. We
      have been encouraged by phone calls in recent weeks from neighbors
      and strangers asking if our dogs have been found...should they keep
      looking. That is very heartening.

      Again, both dogs were sighted about a mile from our house 5 days
      after they went missing on 5/17 at the intersection of Houston Rd and
      Highway 525 and then the Jack Russell was sighted 20 days after they
      went missing on 6/3 at the intersection of Welcher Rd & Highway 20
      across from the OLF landing field.

      Both dogs had green collars on with nite reflective name & shot tags
      on them.

      We truly appreciate everyone's continued help in looking out for our
      two dogs. If anyone has any more information, please don't hesitate
      to contact us directly to report a sighting or information at any
      time. A Reward is offered for their safe return.

      The Grosso Family
      360.678.5758
      360.941.3359 Cell