Lost lop-eared rabbit?

  • martha burdick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      Tan lop-eared rabbit seen Tuesday afternoon feeding near blackberry bushes
      at corner of Bradshaw and Honeymoon Bay Roads. Tried to hand catch, but
      couldn't. Asked around at some houses in the area--no claimers.

      I know there are lots of abandoned/escaped/etc. domestic rabbits on the
      island and elsewhere, but I've never seen loose domestics at this spot,
      which I drive by every day.

      Hope it's ok to post this--didn't know where else to post.