Lost/Disappeared Retriever/Shepherd Mix

  • crazywomandriver71
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      I'm distraught. I need a miracle. My Gunnar is missing. No one
      has seen him. I've called all the shelters and animal control.
      I've put up posters at gas stations and laundry mats. He's a two
      year old Reddish-brown Retriever/Shepherd mix (about 80lbs.)with a
      brown camouflage collar and a rabies tag from the Pet Clinic on
      base. People say he looks like a hound dog because he has lots of
      extra skin. He has flea allergies without his medicine he gets a
      vicious rash on his belly and armpits. He disappeared Friday, July
      16th from the Hillcrest area in Oak Harbor. He escapes from the
      back yard but he just comes around to the front of the house and
      lays on the porch. I can take him anywhere without a leash and he
      will stay right by me. He's very clingy. I'm so upset...any advice
      or even just words of encouragement...Please help me find my
      Gunnar. Sincerely, Julie Arnold (360)240-9904