Orlando is lost

  • Dennis Flynn/Vicki Payne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
      Orlando was adopted from WAIF on Saturday 7/17. He became frightened and escaped from his new yard about 1:30 in the afternoon. His new home is East Harbor Road at Ashley Loop. A search involving many people could not find him. If you spot him, please call Susan Barrett at 730-1463 or Vicki Payne at 321-3158. Attached is his WAIF photo.

      In case you cannot open the attachment, Orlando is a large Shepherd/Husky type dog. He's brown with black markings and has white on his toes and the very tip of his tail. He can be very shy with strangers. Thanks for any help you can provide!

    • Sherrie Short
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
        The photo was not there, however, you can look at Orlando's photo on the Waife site.
        Good luck.

        Dennis Flynn/Vicki Payne <jeb@...> wrote:
        Orlando was adopted from WAIF on Saturday 7/17. He became frightened and escaped from his new yard about 1:30 in the afternoon. His new home is East Harbor Road at Ashley Loop. A search involving many people could not find him. If you spot him, please call Susan Barrett at 730-1463 or Vicki Payne at 321-3158. Attached is his WAIF photo.

        In case you cannot open the attachment, Orlando is a large Shepherd/Husky type dog. He's brown with black markings and has white on his toes and the very tip of his tail. He can be very shy with strangers. Thanks for any help you can provide!

        Please send email to this group only to report a
        dog that you have lost or found.

        If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact and VISIT
        the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
        Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. It is very important to visit the shelters yourself to check for your dog -- shelter staff may not recognize your dog from a description over the telephone. Check out the WAIF web site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
        shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/). If you have found a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
        or other ID on the dog will help return the animal home safely. Consider a microchip -- a stolen dog will have its tags removed before being dumped, so a microchip might help return your dog home.

        If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address in a new message you create.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • FETCH!
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
          Hello All,
          We don't normally forward information regarding lost dogs, but this is an
          exceptional case. Please read below and help if you can.
          Patricia
          PS Please join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email group. Find the link on our
          website. www.whidbey.net/fetch You never know when you might need help
          yourself.