Follow-up to LOST Shepherd mix - Freeland

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004
      This lost dog is about 2 years old, 50 - 65 pounds, neutered. He has a dark reddish brown coat, with lighter and darker markings; white on chest and paws; floppy ears (not German shepherd kind).

      He was adopted Saturday afternoon at the WAIF shelter, and escaped from the deck of his new home at 1:45pm. The home is located at Ashley Loop and East Harbor Road, just north of Brainers Road. He may come to the name "Orlando." He is very shy and may not come to strangers. I think it will be obvious that he is lost, since he was brand new to that area. His new family's telephone number is 730-1463.

      You may also call me at 579-1770 if you spot him but cannot "catch" him. (If you manage to get a hold of him, please call his new family.)

      Ron Kerrigan