UPDATE 061101: STILL LOST - 2 DOGS Central Whidbey

  • grosso@whidbey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001
      Everyone,
      It turned out that the sign for two lost dogs that were found
      just below Greenbank were two Corgi's. They were reported to WAIF
      and the Animal Control Officer came out to pick them up on 6/9. So
      if you lost 2 Corgi's, please check with WAIF. The finder said they
      had electronic dog collars on.
      That means that our 2 Dogs, Shipmate, our Jack Russell Terrier
      and Sailor, our Miniature Schnauzer are still missing and it has been
      3 weeks this past Sunday, 6/10. Again, they were both sighted about
      a mile from our house on 5/17 at the intersection of Houston Rd and
      Highway 525 and another member of this eGroup notified us that he saw
      a Jack Russell on 6/3 at the intersection of Welcher Rd & Highway 20
      across from the OLF landing field. They both had green collars on
      with nite reflective name & shot tags on them. We stuffed mailboxes
      and posted updated signs in the areas each time and spent hours
      looking but we have still not been able to locate them.
      We appreciate everyone's help in continuing to look out for our
      two dogs. If anyone has any more information, please don't hesitate
      to contact us directly to report a sighting or information at any
      time. A Reward is offered for their safe return.

      Thanks Again...

      The Grosso Family
      360.678.5758