RE: STILL LOST- 2 DOGS: Shipmate & Sailor 061101

  • Lisa L. Grosso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
      Barbara and Everyone at WhidbeyLostDogs,
      Shipmate, our Jack Russell Terrier and Sailor, our Miniature Schnauzer
      are still missing and it has been 3 weeks this past Sunday, 6/10. They were
      sighted about a mile from our house on 5/17 at the intersection of
      Houston Rd and Highway 525 and a Jack Russell was sighted on 6/3 at the
      intersection of Welcher Rd & Highway 20 across from the OLF landing field.
      We stuffed mailboxes and posted signs in the areas each time and spent hours
      looking but we have still not been able to locate them. I am leaving
      shortly to drive down to the road past the Greenbank Store to look for the
      sign that you saw concerning the two lost dogs. If anyone has any more
      information, please don't hesitate to contact us directly to report a
      sighting or information. A Reward is offered for their safe return.

      Thanks for the information, Barbara!

      Alex, Lisa, A.J. III Pete
      The Grosso Family
      360.678.5758