Found: Jack Russel Terrier north of Freeland.

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004
      We found this dog running down the middle of Highway 525 a little before 10:00 P.M.,
      it was dark and it wouldn't leave the highway. I scooped it up to save its life, and it is safe at our house while we try to find its owner. It is very sweet and I'm sure it is missed. I would rather not list too many identifying features to make sure the proper owners can describe it, I hope that is alright.
      Our phone is 321-2412. Thanks.