Lost male and female Golden Retrievers

  • h20dad388
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 6:56 AM
      As of 1:00 PM, Wed the 14th of July, my two Golden Retrievers didn't
      come home. I live in Bayview at 2904 Doc Savage Drive. My male, Skip,
      is approx 9 yrs of age, has a collar without a tag and has gray
      around his eyes and mouth. He also has a bald spot on each front
      elbow and a scar on top of his head. His fir is short and kinky. My
      female, Heidi,is approx 5 yrs of age, also has a collar but no tag.
      She has no markings but has long leg feathers. They are both very
      friendly but im sure they are scared and skittish. If they happen to
      show up, I can be contacted at (360) 321-5273 or (360) 730-1142 or
      (360) 961-2745. There is a reward posted. Thank you, Robert
      Armbruster