seen: lost Chow

  • barb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Tuesday, 5:00-5:30 pm. Found dark brown (not very red) female Chow wandering on West Beach Road at Sunset Beach across from Swantown Lake. Very likely a July Fourth escapee. Jumped as fireworks went off 1/4 mile away.

      Very matted. Needs good brushing. Not unfriendly, but skittish, not trusting. She came close, but wouldn't let me touch her. Has on red nylon collor with some printing on it that I couldn't get close enough to read. Refused food and water, but she is hanging around in a very dangerous and road-unfriendly place.

      Barb Bland, 675-9676