BLACK/WHITE COLLIE

  • EMAHO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      1O YEAR OLD BLACK AND WHITE COLLIE WHO WAS SPOOKED ON JULY 3RD
      WITH FIREWORKS , AND GOT OUT OF HER PEN . SHE HAS NEVER DONE
      THIS BEFORE.
      I AM AFRAID SHE MAY HAVE BEEN FURTHER SCARED BY THE PARADE ON
      SUNDAY 4TH AS WE LIVE ON S.MAXWELTON ROAD.

      I WILL INCLUDE A PHOTO, BUT SHE DOES NOT LOOK AS ELEGANT AT
      PRESENT AS SHE HAS A RATHER CHOPPY SHORT SUMMER HAIR- CUT!
      SHE ONLY HAS THAT WHITE MANE, WITH REST OF HAIR PRETTY SHORT.

      PLEASE - IF YOU HAVE SEEN HER OR HEARD ANYTHING AT ALL,
      LET ME KNOW.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH.