Wandering Aussie at Bailey & Cultus Bay Roads in Clinton

  • weebordercollie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 5:33 PM
      We were just driving home and saw a very pretty, well-kept Aussie at the intersection there. He/She did not appear to have a collar and tags upon our brief look. I've never seen that dog before and I am in that area all the time. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone recognizes him/her and s/he's not where s/he's supposed to be. Color was a bit hard to tell - VERY fluffy coat but looked mostly grey/brown with a white neck/chest and white legs. Seemed savvy about cars but a little confused and no apparent destination in mind.