Re: [whidbeylostdogs] Stray Female Yorkie - Coupeville

  • Barbara Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
      Ron,
      I have misplaced the info to contact the people that have been looking for
      the pair of lost dogs for a few weeks now. The dogs were captain and
      shipmate or something like that.......as I was traveling home from Oak
      Harbor yesterday....going south I saw a sign that read "found 2 dogs". It is
      hard to see.....they might want to check it out. I had passed Greenbank Farm
      headed south.....just past the road south of Greenbank market where the
      houses start up along the right side of the road again. On the right....the
      sign is high up so unless you are looking for it you'd miss it. It's black
      writing on an old board posted at the end of the driveway to one of the
      houses on the right. Please pass this info onto anyone who may need it. I am
      going back to Oak Harbor today and will look for an address on my way home
      again and email you if there is one I can see.
      Thanks!
    • Lisa L. Grosso
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
        Barbara and Everyone at WhidbeyLostDogs,
        Shipmate, our Jack Russell Terrier and Sailor, our Miniature Schnauzer
        are still missing and it has been 3 weeks this past Sunday, 6/10. They were
        sighted about a mile from our house on 5/17 at the intersection of
        Houston Rd and Highway 525 and a Jack Russell was sighted on 6/3 at the
        intersection of Welcher Rd & Highway 20 across from the OLF landing field.
        We stuffed mailboxes and posted signs in the areas each time and spent hours
        looking but we have still not been able to locate them. I am leaving
        shortly to drive down to the road past the Greenbank Store to look for the
        sign that you saw concerning the two lost dogs. If anyone has any more
        information, please don't hesitate to contact us directly to report a
        sighting or information. A Reward is offered for their safe return.

        Thanks for the information, Barbara!

        Alex, Lisa, A.J. III Pete
        The Grosso Family
        360.678.5758
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Please send email to this group only to report a
        dog that you have lost or found.

        If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
        the WAIF Animal Shelter in Coupeville and the Oak Harbor
        Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
        yourself to check for your dog. If you have found
        a dog, notify the shelters also, as well as other
        places dog owners may contact (like the veterinary
        clinics.) A dog license tag or other ID on the dog will help return the
        animal home safely.

        If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
        message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
        want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
        in a new message you create.

        Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
        www.whidbey.net/fetch