Re: [whidbeylostdogs] yellow lab with red collar from Doublebluff

  • Mary Jane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
      So - what WOULD the password be?
      yep, it is me...
      I have been thinking I should get signed on to this group as I am ALWAYS
      ending up with misplaced dogs :-)
      (still have the old e-mail address)
      And you are right - what is one more :-) I DID find the owners of those
      last two -after 3 1/2 weeks. Those two would have been listed with SPDR and
      adopted fast if they had been with me for another week. Lucky owner! I will
      tell you the whole story next time I see you!
      Hope this one finds her owner soon - she is a sweetie.
      MJ

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
        Thanks to this list! This dog was claimed by owner this afternoon. She
        had come clear from Maxwelton Beach earlier in the day; probably followed
        the beach along to Double Bluff. MJ