Golden Retrievers Lone Lake Area

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2014
      two golden retrievers.  male and female...lost behind Lone Lake about 9:15 last night and have not returned.
      call 321-2520 or 360-929-3942
    • Dominique Emerson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2014
        I saw two goldens on Saratoga road yesterday around 9:30 am. Near sue Frause house. No owners and off lead.
        Dominique Emerson

        Sent from my iPhone